Lots of folks over on the Webster Neighbors Facebook group have been asking about the annual White Christmas event in the village of Webster. The event is this Saturday, December 1st. There are loads of activities all day long starting at 3pm and going until after the Fireworks at 8:15pm. Here’s a quick breakdown of the events of the day:
- Bounce House from 3-6pm on Main St
- Horse drawn Wagon Rides from 3-6pm
- Storytelling 4 PM at Yesterday’s Muse Book Store
- Santa Claus from 4:00 to 5:45 at the Village Hall
- Cookie decorating complements of Hegedorns 4 PM
- Church of the Good Shepherd Chime Bell Choir 5 PM Main Street
- Rochester Rhapsody Carolers 4:30 PM
- Electric Parade starting at 6:30
- Fireworks to follow parade at 8:15pm
So bundle up and bring the kiddies for this annual fun and entertaining event!
The latest info can be found on the WebsterBID website.